Hey Climate Coper,
If you want to share a bit about yourself, your projects and how you cope with climate, here is a template to guide you if you wish.
All questions and sections are optional. They are only here to offer guidance.
0/ Create a profile on the website in order to have access to the forum posting option
1/ Create a new "Discussion" in the "Share your story" section.
2/ Choose a title that states your initiative and its purpose, such as "Sustainable Wizard: Spreading magic sustainable around the world"
3/ Write your content using any of the following guidelines:
A bit about me...
• Who am I?
• Where do I live?
• What do I do?
• What are my passions?
• What is my purpose?
My perception of climate change...
• How does climate change affect me?
• What changes did I notice?
• What are the forecasted impacts?
• How do I feel about all of it?
• What matters most for me? (plastic waste, climate catastrophes, animal extinction...)
My personal action towards a greener world... • What personal habits have I changed?
• How do I improve to become more sustainable everyday?
• How do I adjust to cope with changes (heatwaves, floods, hurricanes...)?
• What changes do I want to induce around me? (family, friends, community, city...)
My projet to save the world...
• What is my special green project?
• What do I want to achieve with it? (purpose)
• How can other Climate Copers help me?
• Links to my project (website, social media...)
• Pictures and videos of my project
4/ Post your great story and let every Climate Coper discover it